Re: Proposed text about which UAs are expected to conform

I agree with Jon - there is no reason why a voice-based system with
appropriate export through APIs cannot comply, and it certainly should be
able to. The requirement for exporting the interface to Assistive
technologies is of course crucial.

Charles