Re: Proposed text about which UAs are expected to conform

Ian,
My main point is that a voice only browser could still comply.  The main
complication from AT vendors with this issue are:
1. My visual interface does not comply
2. Exporting and supporting the DOM
3. Targeting one type of disability

My main concern is mentioning that a technology that is primarily speech
output as not something that is intended to complying.  Maybe it would be
better to say a browser that is targeting one type of disability or
something like that.

Jon