Re: priority wording

Hi Bryan,

1) The word "person" is not specific enough for our needs. We need
  to distinguish users from authors from developers from readers from
  In the introduction, our wording can be humanized, but when we must
  be clear about the class of people in question, I prefer to stick with
  "User".

2) The word "must" is standard in W3C specifications. We use
   use the term in accordance with RFC 2119 (which defines
   for MUST, SHOULD, and MAY as used in like contexts). While
   less provocative language may feel better, I would prefer
   to use the standard language where possible.

As the document stabilizes, we (the editors) will have more
opportunities to massage the language of the document so that
it is both readable and a rigorous document. We will keep the
spirit of your comments in mind when we work on the introductory
and explanatory material.

Please keep the comments coming!

 - Ian

--