From: Daniel Dardailler [mailto:danield@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 12:07 AM
To: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann
Cc: Al Gilman; w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Re: behavior reuse

Nothing precludes the aid to do a better job at Table linearization
when the UA does a poor job at it.

It's not a either/or UA/Aid situation, so I see no disadvantage for
the end-user in having the UA giving it a try in the first place.

Is there a down side ?
(like promoting poor linearization done by UA ?)