Re: A table navigation technique

There needs to be consensus on issues.  Votes are helpful in determining
the current consensus (or lack of consensus) of the group, but may not be
good for final decisions.  I think we need to look at issues from a number
of different angles and not continue to rehash the same territory.

I think the table linearization issue has been to narrowly defined for just
screen readers.  Please see other messages I have send today, I have tried
to offer a broader picture of the issue.

At 08:44 AM 11/17/98 -0800, Scott Luebking wrote:
>Hi, Jon
>What is the process for deciding what items are assigned priority 1?
>Is there an online vote?  Is it resolved in the conference calls?
>The face-to-face?
>
>With regards to the table serialization, is it possible to do a
>"straw vote" to see where people are at?  If there is enough
>interest, I can write up about serialization of tables for the guidelines,
>but I would rather not use my time if the interest is lacking.
>
>Scott

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870