Re: Rating of UA Guidelines

I think we are only asking user agents to make sure that they are making
accessible the types of document elements that it supports.  So if a user
agent doesn't support multi-media elements, then it doesn't need to support
accessibility for those elements either.  Although I think pwWebSpeak is
moving in a driection to support accessible multi-media elements in future
releases.

Jon