Re: [EXTERNAL] Question on contrast requirement in ratings(Asterisk) stars *

Dear all,

I can't thank you enough for always replying to my questions and helping me
clearly understand and be better at making the web accessible to all.

so much gratitude for your timely replies. very much appreciated.

Thank you so much.