From: Kiran <kiranph@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 11:01 AM
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Question on contrast requirement in ratings(Asterisk) stars *

CAUTION: This message was received outside of the Availity Email Systems. Do Not open links or attachments unless you trust the source.
Hi all,

I appreciate your guidance on the contrast requirement for asterisk in rating stars.

if the rating is 4 out of 5 stars, where the first 4 stars have a contrast ratio of 3:1 however, my question is - does the 5th asterisk also need a contrast of 3:1??

[cid:image001.png@01D8A1B1.D956B010]

Please help and suggest.

Thank you very much for your time.

~ Kiran

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the person or firm named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originating e-mail address. Availity, LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Availity, LLC..