Re: accessible epub

Brian,
There is no such thing  as most people where inclusion and accessibility
is concerned, because even those sharing a label bring a variety of
individuals factors to how they accommodate.
That being said, there is an excellent book resource on using pages,
and tables, I do
not  agree with the you get what  you pay for  comment about the
program...browsers are free too, smiles.
If
  you want a connection, the author is on the Mac visionaries list, sing
out.
to answer, some people use screen readers for epubs, some convert, all
deserve  access to your content.
Kare