Re: Checking text on image colour contrast compliance (when a colour gradient is applied)

The Trace Center commissioned the creation of a free tool many years ago.   The Colour Contrast Analyzer.

It is maintained today by the Paciello Group.

There are versions for Windows and Mac and it has just gotten easier to use over time.  Once you figure out how to use the dropper - it takes just seconds to get an answer.   Also good for just figuring out color values on screen.

https://www.tpgi.com/color-contrast-checker/

gregg

Professor, University of Maryland, College Park
Director , Trace R&D Center, UMD