Re: Concerns with Accessibe joining W3C

Most of us have seen people and companies change for the better after
entering the W3C community. We all have learned from each other.

I have always thought of the W3C as a place where people and organizations
who care and have a stake in the outcome can communicate to find solutions
to difficult social and technical issues.

I don't think of us as enforcers but more as negotiators, and problem
solvers. The W3C is careful and thoughtful and that attitude is contagious
in its members. The Web is a huge world resource and I think of the W3C as
caretakers.
Best, Wayne