Re: Concerns with Accessibe joining W3C

On 28/05/2021 19:19, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> It's up to working groups, the chairs, team contacts, and individuals in
> the working groups to make sure that member organisation representatives
> act in good faith. And due to the documented process, it *should* not
> come to situations where members can explicitly sabotage or derail the
> work inside working groups.

It seems to me this is more a trade mark licensing issue
<https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/trademark-license-20021231>,
in particular:

"4 Marks may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by the W3C,
official status with respect to the W3C, or any kind of relationship
with the W3C..."

as might happen if the logo was included on an organisation's "Our
partners" page.