From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>
Sent: 28 May 2021 16:36
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Concerns with Accessibe joining W3C

+1

As John Folito said that is the antithesis of inclusion. And agree with Chaals:
What matters is whether they participate, whether everyone in the room can behave in a professional and respectful way, and how effective we are collectively in identifying barriers to accessibility, finding strategies to overcome those barriers, and getting them implemented effectively.

Perhaps by participating they will change their mind and find a different business that really contributes to better accessibility.

Best,
Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Patrono Fundador y Directora General
Fundación Sidar - Acceso Universal