Re: Concerns with Accessibe joining W3C

+1

As John Folito said that is the antithesis of inclusion. And agree with
Chaals:

> What matters is whether they participate, whether everyone in the room
> can behave in a professional and respectful way, and how effective we
> are collectively in identifying barriers to accessibility, finding
> strategies to overcome those barriers, and getting them implemented
> effectively.

Perhaps by participating they will change their mind and find a
different business that really contributes to better accessibility.

Best,

/Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo/
Patrono Fundador y Directora General
Fundación Sidar - Acceso Universal