Re: Concerns with Accessibe joining W3C

On 27/05/2021 21:39, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> I can respect your stance.
> may I ask how the w3c insures anyone complies with this code of ethics?
> By which I mean, is it possible to join, yet engage in the sorts of
> behavior illustrated by some posts here,  without  anyone the wiser?

I believe in working groups chairs and W3C team contacts are responsible
for ensuring work that happens within the working group follows the
code. And if necessary this can be further escalated.

Noting that of course, the code only applies to what a company or
individual does within the confines of their W3C membership work (e.g.
as part of their involvement in working groups). Membership of course
does not bind the company/individual's behaviour outside of W3C work.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux