Re: WAI needs to address email explicitly

Hi Wayne,
When I access the link to join the group  and provide what I believe is my
user name and password, I get an unexpected network failure  error  with the
he connection aborted..I have tried three times.
Who can provide support with getting in the door?
Thanks,
Karen