Re: Concerns with Accessibe joining W3C

Hi Sheri,

Here are pointers to the information you seek.

W3C's Code of Ethics is:
	Positive Work Environment at W3C: Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
	https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/

"Membership in W3C is open to all types of organizations... Any entity that can sign the Membership Agreement can become a Member." (that is, W3C does not accept or reject Members) from:
	Membership FAQ
	https://www.w3.org/Consortium/membership-faq#who

I think this is the latest Member Agreement, although I'd have to confirm if needed <https://www.w3.org/2009/12/Member-Agreement>.

Feel free to contact me directly if you (or others) have additional questions.

Best,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>