Re: WAI needs to address email explicitly

Dear Anna and George,
You have already identified problem areas I hadn't listed. When I was a
member of WAI EOWG and then AGWG I found it was hard to notify the groups
of problems because the groups would immediately jump to the feasibility of
solving the problem.
I am envisioning a Community Group that identifies and classifies problems
with technology, specifically software. This group would probably be
overwhelmed quickly, because there are lots of bottlenecks. Also, people do
report problems that cannot be solved by IT policy.

I've just come to the conclusion that identifying and solving software
issues are different jobs. We need a way to clear issues for ultimate
solutions by some other group.

Best, Wayne