Re: typeahead film search accessibility

On 04/05/2021 15:15, bryan rasmussen wrote:
> To see what it looks like try here https://play.tv2.dk/forside and
> search for perhaps 'det', but type relatively slowly (although not
> actually sure what the behavior will be outside Danmark so sorry if it
> just says you can't see)

For what it's worth, when I tried this, it didn't go to white - the
background stayed black throughout (tested briefly with Chrome and
Firefox on Windows) (so it blanks to black, then results start appearing
on the black background, etc)

If it were to flash white to black, I'd flag that as a potential issue
under 2.3.1 Three Flashes or Below Threshold.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux