Re: High numbers of WCAG issues and pull requests

I agree completely. The lack of meaningful activity in github issues
discouraged me from opening more issues.

As an example: One of my issues was discussed in a meeting, but the
results of that meeting were never mirrored back to the issue. I only
found the minutes by accident and linked them myself:
https://github.com/w3c/accname/issues/8#issuecomment-450338463

People found the time to discuss the issue at length, but not for
updating the issue itself. I am not sure why this doesn't work.

tobias