Re: Technique : C27 and GDPR compliant cookie banner

Hello Harry,

Not always, especially when the user has not made a choice.
These banners are ergonomically a disaster in terms of rendering, they are
very intrusive. I'm looking for a solution to respect both all users with a
good ergonomics, the WCAG and of course the GDPR.
But I'm going off topic  ;)

Thank you

--
Steven Mouret