Re: Technique : C27 and GDPR compliant cookie banner

 Hello Patrick thank you for your response. About the compliance it's ok.
About the keyboard users, are they not hampered in their navigation? I am
thinking in particular of the visually impaired person using a screen
magnifier.
Wouldn't it be better to position the banner at the top of the page and
make it easier to navigate?

--
Steven Mouret