Re: New Topic: Audio and Video Compliance: Transcripts vs Closed Captions

Hi Jacqueline,

We just published a resource that I hope answers your questions:
	Making Audio and Video Media Accessible
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/

It includes what is required in WCAG. For example:
	Does My Media Need Captions?
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/captions/#checklist

Let us know if you have any suggestions for making it clearer. Links to GitHub and e-mail for comments are near the bottom of each page under "Help improve this page".

Best,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>