Re: Recommended FOSS CMS for accessability?

Hi and thank you so much for your answer, this will help us a lot

I do have a bit of experience with PHP, but we are sort of hoping that we
won't have to do any serious programming. Partly because of the time it
will take and partly because of long-term maintainability (i am now an
intern there and it's not clear how long i will stay with the org). We're
hoping to find plugins for all the accessability functionality we may need

When you talk about structures and creating custom structures i'm not sure
what you mean, can you explain this? We are working on the page structure
right now actually which you can see here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_YFLvEhbTAqa2tVa0NnQnJXMi1sMHEtTWlUbzJSWFI1QkdZ/view
(In Swedish but it gives a hint of our thinking at the moment)

Using Wordpress would be easiest for us since the web hosting hotel
supports that, so i'm glad to hear that this is one good option

Kind Regards,
Tord

--

<http://ihavearrived.org/>