Re: Recommended FOSS CMS for accessability?

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:13:27 -0700
To: Tord Dellsén <tord.dellsen@gmail.com>, hpan@net360.gr
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, mim-webbutveckling@googlegroups.com, Luz Solano <luz.solano@mimgruppen.se>, Inessa Kulina <julija.ku@hotmail.com>
Greetings, WAI-IG and all:

I will do my best to assure cross coverage, i.e. post the link to this
discussion to the WebAIM list.

As it happens, there's a very similar thread just started on the WebAIM
list that some here may find helpful:
Accessible CMS for writer AND reader? Contao? Wordpress? Ghost? Other?
And opinions of Markdown for authoring?
<http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_thread?thread=7179>http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_thread?thread=7179

I would also suggest that being aware of ATAG 2.0 would be very much
worth considering, as well as mentioning it to the supporters of the
CMSs you're considering. Start here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG20/

But as with most W3C guidelines with which I've worked, it may also be
important to consider supporting documents related to the
recommendation, itself.

Best,
Jennifer