Re: Text-to-speech feature: a real help ?

Hi Shawn,

There are various websites in Germany here where one can click on a link
listen to or download an mp3. I never use these links because I use a
screen reader anyway but I guess people with reading difficulties might
find these links very attractive.
Just an idea!

Solong

     Ginger