Re: Text-to-speech feature: a real help ?

great idea but
. who will host it
. who will set it up
. how do you decide what is or is not assistive
. and most important, who/how will it be kept up to date

years ago you had two or three different things that sort of worked, the
rest were screwed and the web was pretty stable.

but time flys and the web is so dynamic and the assistive tech is so
powerful that what is on your machine is probably out of date as soon as
it is installed.

Bob