Re: [WebAIM] More data on accesskeys (New article written Nov. 1)

My apologies if this has already been addressed and I missed it, but...

Is there research available on use of accesskey implementations?

I would be curious to read about any user or users who either use the
feature or who have tried and found it unhelpful.