From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Accessys@smart.net
Sent: 18 October 2006 21:23
To: Anna.Yevsiyevich@kohls.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: examples of sites with good accessibility

I've generally found www.pbs.org to be a pretty decent site, not perfect but far better than average

> As you can see from my previous posts, I am new to this area.  Thank
> you for your help.
>
> I noticed that Amazon has a separate site (www.amazon.com/access).
> There was an article about it, and that's how I found it.  I'm not
> saying it's a shining example of design, but it's a strategy and an
> example  (this version of the site also works for non-standard
> browsers like PDAs and such).

SEPERATE BUT EQUAL ISN'T!!!!

Bob

NO response will ever be given to anyone using earthlink.net
safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named