RE: License conditions Re: aDesigner - was Re: Bobby - a bad tool

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Kevin O'Sullivan wrote:

> I don't see what the problem is regarding paying for software that costs a great deal to develop. Seems like everyone wants everything for free on the internet.

I don't see a problem with paying for software, BUT I OPPOSE being
REQUIRED to purchase software and hardware to USE the public web.

there is a big difference between visiting a website and being forced to
purchase a specific set software packages just to be able to see the site.

vs

someone selling a product that will make my life easier, but not something
that I do not have a choice of purchasing to be able to use something else

Bob

CONFIGURE YOUR E-MAIL TO SEND TEXT ONLY, see http://expita.com/nomime.html

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net