Re: evaluation & repair tool in Linux

More good news: It does indeed work under linux, and according to the
good folks at Rainbow it will be available very soon (hopefully within a
week) - source code, application, and a report from the students who
adapted it to do the interview stuff with EARL (in french, which is fine
for Catherine, but I will translate it into english as I get time...)

Cheers

Chaals