RE: undue burdon/ Hooks v. OKBridge

Hi Jason,

I don't know of many cases which discuss the definition of 'undue burden'
except for SOCOG (see
http://scaleplus.law.gov.au/html/ddadec/0/2000/0/DD000120.htm). But for
more general advice the UK the Code of Practice is an excellent resource
and is designed to give service providers guidance and advice on what is
likely to be held to be reasonable and what is not - see chapters four and
five.

The Code is available at
http://www.drc-gb.org/drc/InformationAndLegislation/Page331.asp.

Hope that helps,