From: Jim Byrne [mailto:j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 14:33
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Accessibility problems with Blackboard?

Hi,

I am doing an accessibility audit of Blackboard for one of the course in my
University. Assuming there are people on the list who have used the product
- I would appreciate comments about how accessible or inaccessible they
found it to be.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: