Fw: Captioning for Windows Media files-new feature in AccVerify/AccRepair 4.0

Knowing how much of a need there is, I thought posting this would be
relevant.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana Louise Simberkoff" <danalouise@hisoftware.com>
Subject: Captioning for Windows Media files-new feature in
AccVerify/AccRepair 4.0

Special Tool - HiSoftware Media Caption Creator
4.0 of AccVerify/AccRepair introduces a new tool for creating captioning
for
your multimedia files. Create Captioning for Windows Media Player to
allow
you to meet W3C Checkpoint 1.4 & Section 508 (b). Creates and Edits SAMI
Captioning Files. Captioning is configurable to automatically add
multiple
languages for captioning and time elements. Additionally support for
multiple speakers is available.

This is the utility that we have created to do the captioning for the
PowerPoint/Producer demos that we are making accessible! Here are some
examples of those files:
http://www.hisoftware.com/support/mm-demos.htm

More about the new release:
http://www.hisoftware.com/acc4.html