Re: media:WebmasterBase - Interview - Kynn Bartlett

ah, but stark contrast does a good jop of pointing up the need.  Now, we
can approach the site and say...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
To: "Simon White" <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>; "David Poehlman"
<poehlman1@comcast.net>; "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:40 PM
Subject: RE: media:WebmasterBase - Interview - Kynn Bartlett

At 5:07 PM +0000 3/14/02, Simon White wrote:
>Not a complaint, but is Kynn annoyed that when you get to each page
>on the site, a pop-up window obscures the view of the interview?

One of the most annoying things about getting these kinds of media
coverage is that without fail, nearly anyone who interviews me (or
anyone else for that matter) on web accessibility will post the
article on a site with serious accessibility problems.

I am happy the news is getting out there, but I am discouraged that
it takes so long to sink in, even as people are championing the
cause.

--Kynn

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com