RE: GW Micro Helps Make Macromedia Flash Content Accessible to People Who Are Blind

Twice I have begun composing lengthy replies to this.  Twice I've stopped.

I prefer to accept the reality that things are not perfect, and to do the
best I can to make the best of the situation.

That's all I have left to say on this issue.

Randal