  From: "Reagan D. Lynch" <rlynch80@swbell.net>
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:03 PM
  Subject: For users of Arachnophilia

  Hi all,

  Encase you have not heard the person who wrote Arachnophilia 4.0 is
  working on version 5.0.

  The new version will be written in java.

  For more information check
  http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

  I don't know how accessible java based programs are with JAWS.  So maybe
  some of us that use the program for our html editing can write the
  author and explain he's a big hit with the disabled community.

  Reagan D. Lynch

  Visit the JFW ml web page at http://jfw.cjb.net
  To send a message to the list, use jfwlist@yahoogroups.com
  To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to