RE: alert!Fw: For users of Arachnophilia

I think that would be an excellent idea.  Let me know how it goes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reagan D. Lynch" <rlynch80@swbell.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: For users of Arachnophilia

Hi all,

Encase you have not heard the person who wrote Arachnophilia 4.0 is
working on version 5.0.

The new version will be written in java.

For more information check
http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

I don't know how accessible java based programs are with JAWS.  So maybe
some of us that use the program for our html editing can write the
author and explain he's a big hit with the disabled community.

Reagan D. Lynch

Visit the JFW ml web page at http://jfw.cjb.net
To send a message to the list, use jfwlist@yahoogroups.com
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to