RE: Blinking images and Checkpoint 7.1

Simon,

I believe that you're right about the animations, as is Randall. Solutions
need to be multisensory (text, voice, motion, etc.) so that they cover
differences in learning styles as well as a variety of things from
disabilities to literacy issues to language issues. Animations aren't bad
for all people and can actually be helpful for some, such as the people
with dyslexia you reference. I believe that this is where useability and
universal design principles need to converge with accessibility efforts.

Audrey

Audrey J. Gorman
Access for All
Naperville, IL, USA