Re: Screen Readers and Microsoft Access

Oh, in a closed environment where the users really are known (an intranet
might make this assumption, but they need to consider all their users as you
have done) it should be realtively quick to test this, unless there are no
screen reader users and you are just trying to guard against the future.

Either way, it becomes an issue of how you decide what systems to deploy and
who your suppliers are and will be - the access questions become much
simpler.

(Web acceswsibility would be easy, if everyone agreed to use the same
platform. But the odds that I will convince the rest of you to use a heavily
customised mixture of OSX and gnome are really probably pretty slim <grin/>)

cheers

Chaals