Re: Legal requirements RE: statistics

David wrote:
> not as easy as you might think.  ns is where they are for lots of
> expensive reasons, ns is where they are going to stay and they cannot
> upgrade for some of the same reasons they are locked into ns.  Please
> accept the fact that there is no magic solution for all or even many of
> the users out here.

I don't have a legal or moral obligation, as a web developer, to provide
accomodation for those _non-disability_ factors.  Just like I don't have
a responsibility to account for the fact that a blind guy might _not_
have a screenreader.  I don't have to provide streaming audio for every
web page on my site.

--Kynn