Re: Updated Bobby

Hi

On Mon 07-Jan-2002 at 07:11:51AM +0000, David Woolley wrote:
> Chris Croome wrote:
>
> >I am serving up the Language in the HTTP headers -- are there any UA's
>
> When did this become a standard.  It's not in a a late draft
> of the HTTP 1.1 specification, although it might be in the final
> version.

  http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2068/rfc2068

  14.13 Content-Language

   The Content-Language entity-header field describes the natural
   language(s) of the intended audience for the enclosed entity. Note
   that this may not be equivalent to all the languages used within the
   entity-body.

          Content-Language  = "Content-Language" ":" 1#language-tag

   Language tags are defined in section 3.10. The primary purpose of
   Content-Language is to allow a user to identify and differentiate
   entities according to the user's own preferred language. Thus, if the
   body content is intended only for a Danish-literate audience, the
   appropriate field is

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>