RE: Adobe Announces Acrobat 5.0 -- Support for Accessibility

Hi All,

This is good news, but there's one feature I've been looking for --
the ability to add something like ALT text so that when the access
plug-in removes the image, it is replaced by the corresponding text.
Does anyone know if Acrobat 5.0 has this feature, or does any other
similar mainstream application have this capability?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies