RE: Accessible _By_

At 6:49 AM -0500 1/19/01, tom mcCain wrote:
>I am not a techno-guy, I'm an artist (what Kynn warmly calls an
>arteest) and I need pictures drawn. I think a lot of other people do
>too.

No no, that's 'artiste', although it is indeed pronounced 'arteest'. :)

At one time, many years ago, I thought of artistes as the enemies.

Now I see them as the only allies who will help us win the war to make
the web more accessible!  We need more graphically oriented people to
join us in the struggle, and not be chased away because they have skills
in one specific medium.

--Kynn

PS:  Tom is a great guy with great resources; be sure to check out his
      URLs he gave.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/