Re: reasonable accomodation? (was Re: single browser intranets)

just to add to this.  if you think for a second that scanning hard
copy and performing ocr on it is an ideal, think again.  Even with the
best ocr available today, there is still much editing to be done and
scanning the documents takes time that could be better used doing
something more productive especially when that document is already
available in if not accessible at least convertable electronic form.
I too faced these challenges with agencies that services those with
disabilities.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: