Re: Sundaes & QED & Marshall McLuhan

At 12:03 PM 6/11/99 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

>By the way, I would say, as a fully cognitive, fully "able
>bodied" (although admittedly an out of shape body at that!)
>person, I found the paragraph by Ann to be 100% "accessible"
>in the sense we are using here, but not very "understandable."

Which isn't surprising, based on your context (having not studied XML) and
the fact that I purposefully pulled out one of the more complex paragraphs
in this draft chapter, leaving it without benefit of *its* contextual
information (of what was already explained).

Ann
---

Author of Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
Buy it Online - http://www.webgeek.com/about.html
Coming this summer! --- Mastering XML

Founder, WebGeek Communications            http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org