Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

I stated early in the week that this is outside the scope of the wai
which seeks to make things web accessible.  this means in this context
that they must be get atable.  what happens once they are gotten is
not the problem of the way but may be the problem of the w3c.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:

---sig off---