Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

Anne - I have been reading all the threads with great interest.  Your
examples of children and adults with different learning abilities are
wonderful.  As a former teacher with a speciality in reading, I am always
delighted with how computer access both on and off line has opened up worlds
for all sorts of learning.

gayley knight