RE: SELECT/ OPTION GROUPS with the SIZE attribute

MultiSelect in a hierarchy can be an accessibility issue in itself for
the user with a visual browser. In a list box, it is easy to move down a
list and quickly see that the selected items. In a hierarchical list,
they need to traverse the entire hierarchy of items to determine what
may or may not be selected.

-Scott