Re: Alert: accessibility and HTML Q element

From: Judy Brewer <JBrewer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:12:04 -0500
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Cc: dsr@w3.org (Dave Raggett), w3c-wai-hc@w3.org
Al,

We had a heads-up that this might be coming through for quick review, and
yes, there is some time pressure on the HTML 4.0 spec and so Dan has had to
make a procedural determination here.

In any case, I appreciate that the HC WG is already working this issue
over, and hope that with Jason's and other's suggestions we will be able to
come up with a solution that addresses the concern that Dave has raised.

- Judy